Happy Spring!
Be sure to "talk to me" on Twitter. Just click on the Twitter button on the right. And link here to my Songbird page on Twitter!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Fashion Design - a Passion of Mine

Image by Emuishere Peliculas on Flickr

Image by babooska24 on Flickr

I seriously considered and briefly pursued a career in fashion design some years ago. And my passion for it follows me even today. Take a look at this article about Black fashion designers.


          Where are They - Black Fashion Designers?


And here's a clip of a panel discussion about race-related concerns in the fashion industry. Add your comments to the discussion. And next time I'll continue the discussion with a clip showing a Black model's perspective.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...