Happy Spring!
Be sure to "talk to me" on Twitter. Just click on the Twitter button on the right. And link here to my Songbird page on Twitter!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Left My Heart in St. Martin!

Image by brianandjaclyn via Flickr

Image by hugh millward via Flickr


When I vacationed in St. Martin (the Caribbean), I did not want to leave. Honestly I did not want to leave!

It is one of my favorite destinations and so much fun. A very relaxing, beautiful island and easy to get around in. And though I stayed in a gorgeous villa in St. Martin (on the French side), I loved hanging out in St. Maarten (on the Dutch side) too.

I highly recommend this island to anyone interested in spending time at the beach. There are some truly lovely beaches in and around St. Martin/St. Maarten. Both photos show views of Dawn Beach at the Philipsburg boardwalk (on the Dutch side).

Take a look at the videos here. A quick tour of the island and a peek at one of the many lovely villa rentals.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...