Happy Spring!
Be sure to "talk to me" on Twitter. Just click on the Twitter button on the right. And link here to my Songbird page on Twitter!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Branson is a lively place, not just for seniors!

Image by amanderson2

I visited Branson, Missouri for the first time last year. Maybe this was a kinda coming-of-age thing, but I really enjoyed myself. I traveled with my family, and we had a blast.

There is so much to do in Branson, and we did not stay long enough to do it all. I will be back! Think about checking this place out for yourself. It's fun, and you can find some of the best, most spacious vacation rentals in and around Branson. One of my favorite hangouts was Branson Landing, a renovated downtown entertainment complex. Shopping, dining, yacht cruising--it's all there.





Image by amanderson2 via Flickr; Creative Commons License

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...